Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Creatures of Black Marsh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
On the subject of creatures, did that Birdman thing ever get finished?
As far as I know, It was modeled and textured, but never rigged/animated.
Quote:Originally posted by sHAdowgAme
As far as I know, It was modeled and textured, but never rigged/animated.

The Modax Jago is the one who was last working on the Birdman. I remember him saying he was gonna rig and animate it, but I haven't seen him on this forum for a long time now. We wanted that birdman as an NPC.

I heard that he disappears for long periods of time, and then pops up out of nowhere with more progress done, usually. I think Ibsen should try to PM him again, just to make sure the project hasn't absolutely died. I'll send Ibsen a PM about this, too, just in case.

Koniption
Cheers, Koniption. I haven't looked at my PMs yet but it'll remind me to sort that out when I get round to it. Smile
On the upside, I think that Drake's anthro-dragon (Mark 2 Sarpa in our language) is entering its beta testing phase. Should be ready for our use soon, by the looks of things.

Which means....

We need some nests for the Sarpa. I think Senten was working on one before he left, but I've no idea if it was ever finished or not....
I've been wondering where they'd be. If we get Sarpa then I wanted a caged one for Tenmar Wall. Their homes would have to be in the Arnesian Jungle though...somewhere high up.
I was thinking those spherical houses from the old Aezarka mod might do... if they were retextured to straw instead of wood. But perhaps a new model would be better. Something along these lines (pictures below the blog post):

http://dkvblog.sulekha.com/blog/post/200...weaver.htm
Yeah, I love those Aezarka houses! They'd be perfect...which makes the Sarpa architecture not top-priority seeing as we have such an excellent back-up alternative if the weaver's nest idea doesn't work out...(...keep things bubbling...)
This is what I've found while playing Francesco's Optional Oblivion...

A scaled imp
Quote:Originally posted by DoZeNt
This is what I've found while playing Francesco's Optional Oblivion...

A scaled imp

It looks pretty nice. And scales definitely fit in with swampy themes. Wait for Ibsen to reply, though.

Koniption
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23