Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Creatures of Black Marsh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
All together now... Awwww!
Well, he's pretty damn gorgeous but I'm not sure if he fits and it's not on Waalx's list....hmm...
It's not from Waalx. It's from the horror creatures pack. I was thinking of retexing if to have greenish slimy skin... I know it's pretty cute, but I find the idea of a tiny elephant kind of creepy too...
Okay, I'll give it some thought as I'm adding things...

Edit - I tested out some of the creatures I added and all of them except the jellyfish worked like a charm. This includes: Durzog, Centipedes, Bogtoads, Argonian Zombies, Mosquitoes and Sand Crawlers. I used InsanitySorrow's disease script for 'Lumpett's Pleuritic Ague' and, yes, I contracted this 'orrible disease. Everything looks great to me. I was amazed by how cool some of KP's stuff was. The centipede doesn't look too hot in NifSkope but it works brilliantly in-game (great anims!).

I kept getting CTDs whenever I went near the jellyfish. I'll have to look into this at some point.
I made my final selection. Please check the OP. I have added all of these creatures to the archive and the ones shown above have been incorporated into the mod. I will only be able to get a selection in-game before the next esm update but this stuff should now ready to go.

I am still experiencing some problems with getting the anims to show up for the Spider Creature (the tarantulas) and I need to figure out why the Jellyfish cause CTDs. Probably the biggest problem I will face, however, will be the Voriplasm. The files inside Vacuity's Spirits and Ephemerals are highly complex and the files themselves are absolutely massive! It would cost about 80mb just to get this single model into the game...!?! ?( Otherwise, things are going as planned.
Hmm. That does sound top-heavy. Maybe we should include it as an optional extra?

Edit:

Oh, and the Dobhar-Chu should be renamed Swamp Leviathan.
Aye, will do. For anyone else taking a look here, take a look 3-4 posts above to see how some of these things look.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
I made my final selection. Please check the OP. I have added all of these creatures to the archive and the ones shown above have been incorporated into the mod. I will only be able to get a selection in-game before the next esm update but this stuff should now ready to go.

I am still experiencing some problems with getting the anims to show up for the Spider Creature (the tarantulas) and I need to figure out why the Jellyfish cause CTDs. Probably the biggest problem I will face, however, will be the Voriplasm. The files inside Vacuity's Spirits and Ephemerals are highly complex and the files themselves are absolutely massive! It would cost about 80mb just to get this single model into the game...!?! ?( Otherwise, things are going as planned.

I will look into why the jellyfish is causing CTDs, after my break. I remember testing it on my PC, and the jelly never crashed my system. So I know it works. Maybe you have bad files, corrupt files, or something else is going on. I'll look into it.

Koniption
Aye, I'm sure I could find the problem myself but getting these creatures in-game is consuming my time...
Some cryptids.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23