Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Creatures of Black Marsh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Yeah, that's my favourite too!
Definitely we have to have the aquatic one! I think we've found our Swamp Leviathan...

The three-horned ones that come in herds and the little dragon thing would be great as well, particularly since we don't have enough reptilian creatures for BM.
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
definitely we have to have the aquatic one! I think we've found our Swamp Leviathan...

The three-horned ones that come in herds and the little dragon thing would be great as well, particularly since we don't have enough reptilian creatures for BM.
Agreed. :yes:
Only we have to scale the Swamp Leviathan WAY up. It has to be as big, if not bigger, than the rootworms.

I really like these. I wanna dl them and put some in-game...hmmm. I think I'll try that.
Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
Only we have to scale the Swamp Leviathan WAY up. It has to be as big, if not bigger, than the rootworms.

Have you seen the screenshot of that thing? It's head is already bigger than an NPC! Big Grin
haha, yeah I saw.

I really wanna see the animations, because that's really what makes or breaks the immersion.
I'm definately retexturing all the eyes, they just look too unrealistic.
I added the 'horror creatures' and a selection of mounts to the list in the OP. I couldn't find the ridable lizard from the Dune mod though. If anyone finds it, please let me know.
IG,

I'm also working on a plant creature for Blackmarsh, though I haven't worked on it forever. I also have that gorilla creature of mine, but I need to redo a lot of it. I've also haven't worked on it in ages, as well. But they are both partially done, the gorilla I'd say is 3/4 of the way done, and the plant creature is something like 1/4 of the way done.

The plant creature is gonna be a custom creature, while the gorilla uses a modified troll skeleton with remodeled orc head attached to it as well as Imperial character hands.

I have screenshots of both of these creature in my Photobucket screenshot link.

Koniption
Cool. I remember the plant creature especially. I haven't forgotten them. They will be added.
I updated the OP to make it more lore-friendly. :check:
Ibsen,

As for a possible Tsaesci model, look what I found on the beth forums:

http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index....ic=1025804

The actual mod resource here:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25908

Someone has already modeled a snake NPC and rigged it to the human skeleton...they say the animations don't look that bad neither, with a slithering effect and all.

It's an article of clothing that makes up the snake-like body, but you can make it unlootable so it stays on the NPC.

Endoc'sil is also working on a Tsaesci version of his own.

Koniption
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23