Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Creatures of Black Marsh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I tried to load BM and Alivewaters in the cs, but that didn't work, so I have made my own esp with Pikes and Bass, I spawned some at 0, 0

They work, but I think that some riverweed can be used there.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
Here are pics of 4 new creatures I made, that we can use if you want. (I didn't make the models, I just retextured.)

Very interesting (and delightfully weird)! ThePriest909 would like stuff like this. You'll have to guide him here if he shows up (it might help to give him a nudge). I'd have to see them working in-game to appreciate them fully, I think, but I especially like the skeleton crab :yes: . They might dwell in the likes of Murkwood ideally so we can put them near the borders in the Everglades and Darkmoor.

Haha, I thought so! Big Grin

How might I go about contacting him?
They use the same AI/anims as their counterparts(Minotaur, mountainlion, mudcrab, slaughterfish), but I might get Insanity on making some scrips to make them unique.
There is a weird gloss effect on my leopard texture, it's pissing me off. hahaha. I'll have to remember how to deactivate that.
Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
How might I go about contacting him?
They use the same AI/anims as their counterparts(Minotaur, mountainlion, mudcrab, slaughterfish), but I might get Insanity on making some scrips to make them unique.
There is a weird gloss effect on my leopard texture, it's pissing me off. hahaha. I'll have to remember how to deactivate that.

Gloss effect can be caused by 2 things:

1) Nif settings
2) Alpha channel in your normal map

Easy enough to fix once you narrow it down to one cause. If you have not already PM'd me about those scripts then please do Big Grin, I know there is already one you wanted.
Quote:Originally posted by DoZeNt
I tried to load BM and Alivewaters in the cs, but that didn't work, so I have made my own esp with Pikes and Bass, I spawned some at 0, 0

They work, but I think that some riverweed can be used there.

Windsurfer, huh? I've not spoken to 'the Valenwood guy' but it looks a nice mod...albeit very troubled. It would be nice to have a super-small playable version. They should aim for that as the team is tiny by the looks of it.

...Riverweed can be used there or riverweed should be used there? I'm weighed under at the moment but I should get round to checking it out eventually. I'll download the mod when I have time. Give me a nudge if you don't hear from me about this for a while...

@ Tlo1048 - Yeah, I noticed the glossyness too. I get the impression that Shadowgame eats texture issues like that for breakfast. He'll probably nail it for you. If I remember rightly, I've always spoken to ThePriest909 through TesNexus: http://www.tesnexus.com/modules/members/...?id=431494 or on his earlier website but I think I got a message to him through the current website as well the last time. However, he's Greek so he does mandatory military service and I'm not entirely sure if he's all finished yet with his work for the Greek navy.
IG, You have no need downloading Alivewaters... As I have said before, I just used the mesh, which I can upload. Btw, maybe I can turn Pikes in Enemies?

Btw again, check the "Banners" thread.
http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index....pic=912412

Coolest thing I've EVER seen. This guy has a perfect Sarpa, that we could use. Now I just need to contact him.
Oh yeah. Drake's been an open secret for a while now. Deeza and I discussed it and we felt that TMJ's Sarpa would be better as an actual race whilst Drake's would be great as creatures. And it fits with the lore we created since there are 'versions' of the Sarpa. Although Drake's look the more ferocious and 'primitive' model, I'd thought that actually TMJ's might be the earlier breed on account of the fact that the Hist effectively killed them off as a kind of 'impure' creation of theirs....the bonus of having Drake's work is that, hopefully, animating the flying for TMJ's model should be easier.

@ DoZeNt - Keep nudging me about this. I have a shedload of things to do and I'm not claiming this as a priority right now but I'll certainly look into it.
Oh yeah. Drake's been an open secret for a while now. Deeza and I discussed it and we felt that TMJ's Sarpa would be better as an actual race whilst Drake's would be great as creatures. And it fits with the lore we created since there are 'versions' of the Sarpa. Although Drake's look the more ferocious and 'primitive' model, I'd thought that actually TMJ's might be the earlier breed on account of the fact that the Hist effectively killed them off as a kind of 'impure' creation of theirs....the bonus of having Drake's work is that, hopefully, animating the flying for TMJ's model should be easier.

@ DoZeNt - Keep nudging me about this. I have a shedload of things to do and I'm not claiming this as a priority right now but I'll certainly look into it.

Well, even so. We have permission to use his stuff. There are a few things that he himself didn't create, so those are left out. But almost all is his.

I saw TMJ's and I just don't think it's accurate. Seeing as how it's more bird-like, than dragonized. But this is a discussion for a later time.
Wogs? - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12504 Cool

Those are sweet!
I REALLY like the aquatic one, that's a definate keeper.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23