Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Creatures of Black Marsh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
He's cute! He needs texturing though. Something sickly white and patterned, methinks.
I think Doz could add some black spots or whatever thats needed. Maybe some darker, dirtier areas.
I updated the original post with concept art and various other links to relevant threads. :check:

Just as a preview of what's up there, Lady N reminded me about lutemoth's concept art. There's a link in the first post but here's a sample...there are plenty of others. Go check it out!
xD Nice idea, IG!

Btw, HAve you ever seen the last King Kong film? There were many creepy jungle creatures there
Deeza brought these to my attention and I updated the OP with my choices for now.
hm, isnt WAC still unreleased?
Nope, it's online here: http://waalx.com/RealSwordsForum/viewtop...sc&start=0 . It's only an alpha though at present and I haven't yet asked him for permission so there's every chance he'll tell me to get stuffed but, given the fact that I'm pretty sure I've seen him on these forums before (BM not ST) then I'm quite confident it can be used.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Nope, it's online here: http://waalx.com/RealSwordsForum/viewtop...sc&start=0 . It's only an alpha though at present and I haven't yet asked him for permission so there's every chance he'll tell me to get stuffed but, given the fact that I'm pretty sure I've seen him on these forums before (BM not ST) then I'm quite confident it can be used.

It IS online. He told me we could use it, but we can't release anything from it before WAC is released. And the timeframe he has been working on it, probably wont be ANY time soon.
He has been on our forums, as he was working in league with us before I left.
I'll try to coax him. :goodjob:
ah, completely forgot about that alpha. really, i'd wait for the final release, but i guess it should be easy enough to replace the creatures once finalized versions become available.
When we have totally completed landscapes then we can add creatures using the vanilla OB levelled lists. We can replace them with actual BM creatures later.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23