Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Creatures of Black Marsh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
i think include the tiger shark just to liven up coastal areas?

x
I really, really think we should include the Dobhar-chu from the wogs pack:

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/fm...p?id=53704

We need it to make a Swamp Leviathan. The Higgs should be renamed Voriplasm and the slaughterfish-woman should be renamed a Lamia to fit with lore.

Also, we could really use some of the bloodstained creatures for the Bhuru disease-curing rituals. The mechanic I was thinking of would be that the Shaman would draw the disease out of the player, so that they have to fight it (these are the ones that are incurable except via scripting).

Edit:

and the really cute small elephant is a must, too!
Creature like Dobrah-chu once existed.
Oh, and the "Trodh" mentioned in lore is a small fish that can be eaten. There are things that look pretty much like that in lore, but are called Lamia.
Thanks for the advice on renaming. I'll get that sorted. The texturing on the 'lamia' is a bit suspect but I liked the idea too much. Do you think I should rename the Stingotaur?

I'm not keen on having too many water-dwelling creatures. WAC's sharks are all excellent models but I don't think the tiger-shark came out best. The Dobhar Chu would be good though. I just wasn't that into the other wogs...actually, I didn't get that model in the pack I downloaded for some reason. I'll put that one in then...
Yeah, the other wog creatures weren't that good, but the Dobhar-Chu was the best of the bunch.

How did you get hold of the Argon Giants and Sharks though? They weren't in the version I was able to download.

I'd rename the Stingotaur if I was you. Should it be some kind of monstrosity produced by Bhuru magic?
The Argon Giants and Sharks are WAC creations.

Yes, I'll rename the Stingotaur (it's a bit of a crap name). The reason why I went for Stingotaur is because of the spines that protrude out of its back. However, Bhuru magic might well involve the Hist reanimating creatures and shaping them in a different mould. Therefore, what do you think of 'Root Mould'? Or I guess you could call it 'Bloody Root Mould' to be more specific...?

Or...the Stingotaur becomes a 'Walking Root Mould' and the 'Marsh Eye' becomes a 'Flying Root Mould'. Both might be controlled by shaman. The former for attacking invaders and the latter for spying on invaders (it has a cyclopean eye).
Those names sound fine to me. I have a little role planned for them in some ideas for a major quest I've got bubbling away at the back of my mind...
Btw, what did you mean by the 'small elephant'? Which pack was that in?

Edit - Waalx just responded. We got us a mantis! :banana:
Yay!

By the elephant, I meant this little fella:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23