Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Creatures of Black Marsh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Deeza: Okay i will fix it,dont worry. :goodjob:

Blackbird: Yeah,its a nice idea.I think the "living tree"(sorry i dunno the name) creature is would be nice for Black Marsh.And as i said,retextured flesh dog would be nice too.
And retexed elytra also nice.

`Senten

EDIT: Here is the fixed panther.

[Image: blackpanther02.jpg]

Im going to post the files to the Esp/Esm thread.

`Senten
Im also working on the Creature Pack 2.

First one is, Swamp Golem.
Its a very mossy,dirty and strange creature from the inner marshes of Black Marsh.
Very very dangerous.You can find them where the nagas lives.

[Image: SwampGolem.jpg]

Swampy nice,isn't it? Wink

`Senten
That is one of the best retextured creatures I've seen yet..... Big Grin

Well done mate! (BTW, check out the thread over at the Summerset Isles forum, I have made a major breakthrough in our building texture problems)
@ Senten - that swamp golem texture looks really nice! Good job!

Koniption
Thanks guys,good to know its nice. Smile

`Senten
=) I'd be interested in seeing how you might create a new SI 'Gnarl' model....that one would be quite a challenge though, I think, but it would fit with the Hist motif.
The marsh golem is just amazing. Great job mate!
As a quick addition to my comment above and blackbird's suggestions of SI-based creatures, I may have mentioned the slime creature in Midas' magic mod before. You find it in the Temple of the Beholders in the mod. It's quite a challenging adversary and, if I remember rightly, based on the flesh avatars.

Of course, initial ideas on the Paatru concerned the idea of using the Grummites and Baliwogs. I'm not much of a fan of the Hungers but the Gnarls would be highly appropriate. However, my favourite creature models of SI were the Elytra.

Bear in mind, guys, that any creatures we choose to put in there need to be appropriate for the lore and the general feel of the place. Our current beta regions, for example, will benefit from the inclusion of Durzogs and Panthers because of their location as Durzogs would be found close to the MW mountains and panthers are often found in jungles, whereas the Golem is a very strong addition on account of its 'swampy' status. =)
I don't see any problem with using them, but ideally we would manipulate the meshes somewhat as well, so as to make them harder to recognise.

The way I see it, all the creatures that live in the Daedra realms are just distorted versions of creatures from the "real" world anyway, so it would hardly be surprising if the creatures from SI turn out to have "real world" counterparts.
Speaking of creatures:
What about the centipede of mine?
Did you ever get the sounds sorted out for it?

Koniption
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23