Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Post here when you go away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Ok, doz! Thanks a lot for letting us know! :goodjob:
hey guys, sorry for inactivity lately, i've been super busy and it doesnt look like letting up. I'll be away from the 9th-14th of september, and im going to uni at the begining of october, so I may well disappear for a while getting settled and stuff.

I have one outstnding interior claim, which is completed except for the NPC, which I am not entirely confident with as I haven't done merchants before. i thought it would be best to submit it in its almost finished state and sort out the NPC at a later date. I will stay active on the forums and hope to get a little modding done over the coming months.

Any modding claims I had can be given to anyone who has expressed interest in doing them as I am strapped for time atm.

x

edd
Yeah, we've got quite a few interiors without NPCs. We really need to pick up on that score but I have no problem with submitting it as is. Thanks for keeping in touch and take care of yourself. It will be nice to have you back when you're all settled. =)
Hey guy,

Today when cooking, I burned myself real bad on my wrist and forearm, and it really hurts. It's hard to type on the PC at all, and to use a mouse.

So I'm gonna allocate a week for recovery, before I start to work on those models again, IG.

Koniption
To all,

My arm is feeling better already. I just have to be careful with rubbing my wrist against my mousepad too much. Therefore, I guess you can say I'm back to my modeling chores.

Koniption
Yay! I didn't see your post there at all. That one must have slipped me by. Nasty! :eek:
Hey all,

I'm gonna take a modeling break for about a week and a half starting Sunday. I've been modeling hard this past month and half, and have sent Ibsen the results of that labor just yesterday, so he now has new toys to play with, hehe.

I'm pooped, and need to recuperate. I'll be on the forums when I can, though.

Koniption
Thanks, KP! Your rest is fully deserved. I'll be displaying the fruits of that labour soon. =)
I am so sorry, that I couldn't work last month, school reaaly kicks my ass

Holidays coming soon, so I will work very hard here, guys. I hope you'll forgive me!
That's okay, doz! Just keep in touch and keep us informed is all I ask. Nice to hear you're on your way back though... =)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40