Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Post here when you go away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Hi Deeza!

I think I'll have sent you some stuff like what Koniption did with the Geode portal and that piece of writing I did on the Constantinian Order but I've mainly been working on Soulrest lately. It's been relatively quiet compared to a couple of weeks back but I, for one, am getting back to normal now after my break.
I've seen your work on Soulrest and think it looks great. When I get home tonight I'm going to tuck into your new book...
Ok everybody,

I'm taking a two week break from Blackmarsh modding, starting today. I tried to take a week break last time, and it's didn't really "happen".

During this break of mine, I don't want to be asked to do any modeling or animating - at all. I will try answer questions to best of my ability, and will still frequent the forums, posting when I feel the need. I will still download the files of models/etc sent to me via PM during this timeframe, for such models I previously promised to look at or work on. But I won't work on them, until sometime after my break is over.

I AM feeling burned out. And the weather here does not help me with that.

Koniption
Sure. I hope you find your break refreshing!

Regards,

Deeza
Fully deserved, KP! Have a good rest...

I shall resist the temptation to call you back.... =)
Have a great break KP - you've been a terrific help to me already in just the last few weeks and you deserve a rest. 'Course I may still refer stuff to you so I don't forget to do it later but don't act on anything 'til you're back!
Enjoy your break KP :goodjob:
Enjoy. A break is always needed once in a while. Smile
Guys - just to let you know that I'm going away next Sunday for two weeks. I may have internet access, and if I do, I'll try to log in every couple of days, but guaranteed - no modding during that time.
Having an Easter break, JK? I'm going to try to do something similar myself during some part of those two weeks...will look forward to seeing you back fresh... =) . Thanks for letting us know.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40