Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Post here when you go away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
:eek: WHOA!!!

Geez, Ibsen...maybe your old PC really is trying to prolong its life...

Because, it's kind of strange that this happened right as your new PC was gotten. Up til now, your old PC only did graphical glitches..but now it wants to screw you over?

I'd save your modding files to CD's, better yet, DVDs....before trying to directly transfer files from your old PC to your new one. You never know when your PC will "pull an ace" out of its butt at the last second, and in a desperate attempt - deletes everything!!

I hope you get things figured out.

And yeah, I was wondering why I hadn't seen you online for the past day and a half.

Koniption
Well, I managed to get the game up and running. The CS is another matter but I will say that BM is looking pretty damn awesome with this new PC. It bodes very, very well for any new trailers we produce.... Big Grin

Plus I'm able to do stuff like height map editing using the correct methods with my new memory capacity...
I should be back up and running again this weekend. I just need to take this new PC into work tomorrow and get some software installed (for free! =) ) such MSOffice and so on.

This means I'll be unavailable tomorrow night. I should get the PC back on Friday and then I can take over where I left off.
It'll be good to see you back in action...
good good Professor!
Ha ha I am an idiot but not sick anymore so will be onto modding right away
God I felt like crap but every how I met your mother episode got me through it all
Cheers NR
Back again! I just have a few more pics to transfer from that nasty little bee-atch of a PC and then I can take a solid piece of wood or iron to it! I'm currently pondering which methods of torture I would like to use best on it as I feel it should reflect the miseries it has brought me to.....worth considering, methinks (and very cathartic too!). =)
I'm glad to hear you have finally managed to exorcise that machine... Big Grin
Oh, that process is not entirely complete yet. A full exorcism of this thing is going to require a variety of weaponry, ampoules of acid, flame-resistant kevlar armour and industrial-strength pressing machines that you only find on car disposal sites...oh, and a cross, just for fun...
Have fun :lmao:, Pitty mine died xD, Anyway I haz new PC too, not quite ready for modding yet as I'm enjoying how the game looks and runs, might be a while till I'm done lol
I know. Installation and so on is a pain! Still, good to see you're still hanging around the forums a bit.

I'm itching to see how you tackle those Soulrest interiors though.... =)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40