Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Post here when you go away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
I'm back! Just reading through everything that happened while I was away, and then I can get back to work... Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
I'm back! Just reading through everything that happened while I was away, and then I can get back to work... Big Grin

Welcome back, Deeza! I hope Greece was fun!

Koniption
It was, thanks! I may post some pictures sometime soon...
Yay! Deeza has returned! :banana:

Welcome back, bud. I hope you had a great time!
I'm going away tomorrow until 1st August, so I can't contribute any modding until then, but I should have internet access so I can drop in and discuss things, but that's about it.
Okedoke, JK. Thanks for the heads-up.

I may as well announce now that I myself will be away soon. As of the 26th July, I'm off to Thailand for a bit of jungle trekking and watersports. Wink

I didn't have a holiday last year for medical reasons and the 2-3 years previously I didn't have a proper one either through choice or finances. Therefore, I'm well overdue. However, I'll be away for about 20 days which will be the longest I'll have ever been away from these forums since joining around two years ago.

Consequently, I've been trying to tie up some loose ends before my departure. I'll aim to get the rest of the interior claims up so that we have absolutely no more to post up before they're complete. I'd like to get a bit of landscaping done (particularly the last jungle claim) as with a fully polished landscape then I can bring in the creatures to terrorise the place! Wink

I'll try to take plenty of jungle pics to report back with but I'll need either Deeza or another to help out a little for me and hold the fort. I shall try to log on in Thailand but I suspect the places where I'm going will know as much about the internet as vampires do 'holidays in the sun'.

Expect me back sometime around 15th August...

...please contact me as soon as you can if you need me to help out with anything...
I wish I were going jungle trekking! I've never been to exotic places like that...*sigh*

I will try to help monitor the forums the best I can. There may be long periods of time during each day when I'm not online, so if someone posts on the forums here, my response might not come until much later. But with Deeza's help, we should be ok.

Koniption
Hello Argonians!

Im sorry about my inactivity, but life things went to be complicated. I had to go abroad to work, because i've lost my job. And there's also a big reason.
My wife is pregnant actually, and i really have to get as much money as i can. Im still in London, but i have some free time to do modding.

I remember i did some models for you, guys. Have i sent it for you?
Hope so, because i didn't find them on my pc anymore...

I'll move to interior making, and maybe model some smaller thingy.
I've seen you have a lot of interior claim, so i can take some.

Good to be here again!
Vintra
Sorry to hear about the job. It's happening to a lot of people lately. Sad

But best of luck in the capital and, hey, congratulations on becoming a father soon! :bananarock:

Yes, you had been working on this: Sarpa/Garuda Architecture . Sadly, I didn't receive any of the models...damn shame! I really liked them.

Yes, feel free to claim interiors. I'm working through Soulrest at the moment but I'll try to get the rest of the interior claims up.

Btw, you should know that, as I posted above, I'll be away on holiday soon. Please feel free to contact me by PM if you need to as I will not be able to reply for some time.
Thank you very much, my friend!
I hope i'll be a good father... Wink

Its really great to meet you again!
Ah yes, the Sarpa Architecture set. Well, i have a free week.
I'll try to recreate this set, i see its important. Then, it must be done.

So you go away on holiday. Well, have a good holiday, mate!
I'll try to work with other Black Marsh modders, while you are away.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40