Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Post here when you go away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Welcome back, JK! Hope you had a good time on your holiday.
I did. Thanks guys. Smile

I'll try and get as much done as I can, whilst fitting it around RL and ST, but I'm aiming to get my current claims done this week.
Great. Ibsen has done amazing work on Soulrest, so I think it's time to make a big push and finish all the interiors. I'm sure it can be done.
Welcome back, jucklesjenk!

Can't wait to see your new claims!
Im away for a while, because my pc has died...

I'll bring my winchester to service, and wait for a new one. Don't know how much time this need...

I'll be back ASAP.

Vintra
Quote:Originally posted by Vintra
I'm away for a while, because my pc has died...

I'll bring my winchester to service, and wait for a new one. Don't know how much time this need...

I'll be back ASAP.

Vintra

Aww, that's not good. Sad

Thanks for telling us this news. Good luck in getting the PC fixed.

Koniption
Hallo, So Sorry I not been around.

I been occupied with things but Im back to help and test if I can and allowed to.

You may be interested that I have been working on, With help from others, On a Mod that adds the Infamous Lusty Argonian Maid that is Lifts-Her-Tail as a Fully fledged Individual with her own AI, Dialogue and Routine.

Its quite popular so far and the feedback is quite positive.
Its Located at the tes Nexus.

Check it out!

The Lusty Argonian Maid:
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33261

Thanks and What Can I do to help?
Quote:Originally posted by ZombieUK
Hallo, So Sorry I not been around.

I been occupied with things but I'm back to help and test if I can and allowed to.

You may be interested that I have been working on, With help from others, On a Mod that adds the Infamous Lusty Argonian Maid that is Lifts-Her-Tail as a Fully fledged Individual with her own AI, Dialogue and Routine.

Its quite popular so far and the feedback is quite positive.
Its Located at the tes Nexus.

Check it out!

The Lusty Argonian Maid:
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33261

Thanks and What Can I do to help?

@ ZombieUK -
Whoa, that's a really cool mod! Hahah, the Lust Argonian maid... I'll wait until Ibsen get back and sees your link to the Lusty mod. We *might* want/ be able to incorporate the stuff in your mod into ours, if that turns out to be cool with you. Depends on what Ibsen decides.

As far as asking what you can do to help, I sent you a PM about 5 to 6 days ago. Please PM me back and answer the relevant questions I asked you in that PM first. Then we'll decide what to do from there.

Koniption
Got your message and Replied to it just now.
Im glad ya like my Lusty Arg Maid Mod tho it could do with Companion options as thats what people like to see.

Could you Pm me the links to the Most recent master files so that I can see what you guys have done so far & also perhaps make me help out?

It also mite fix myt Missing building Problems I said before.

Thanks!
Quote:Originally posted by ZombieUK
Got your message and Replied to it just now.
I'm glad ya like my Lusty Arg Maid Mod tho it could do with Companion options as thats what people like to see.

Could you Pm me the links to the Most recent master files so that I can see what you guys have done so far & also perhaps make me help out?

It also mite fix myt Missing building Problems I said before.

Thanks!

I have PM'ed you back. Please check your inbox. Smile

Koniption
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40