Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Post here when you go away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
I think that the single most important thing is that Ibsen has nearly finished putting all the new creatures in-game. We now have a big pack of lizards, crocodiles and assorted other monsters to populate the swamps thanks in large part to master modeler waalx.

Also, Koniption has completed a whole new set of clutter and furniture for the houses of the Paatru (frog-people).
I'm excited about seeing this stuff. Great! Smile
Welcome back, jucklesjenk! Great to see you back! :goodjob:

I'm just in the process of adding the Naga along with quite a lot of new models as well. Oh, and I finished the Everglades and Deeza has been blitzing the Stormhold and Kulu-Hees interiors.
Hi all, Excuse me for my lOOOOng absence, but I really needed to take a brake from the virtual world, and to find out what is what in my whole miserable life. Anyway I'll start downloading new data today's evening, and tomorrow I'll start working on interiors, I think
Welcome back! If you can wait a couple of days, there will be a new version of the archive.
Yes, in fact I'm just uploading it now. Once sandor has uploaded it then it should appear in bsa format which will eliminate the need to fiddle about with files and folders. However, for the time being, you can download the latest patch update (#7) and that should be all you need for now. A new esm will follow shortly once mine and Deeza's latest esps get posted (just after the archive is posted up).

Good to see you, DoZeNt! :goodjob:
Do you mean that I can download the bsa and forget about all those patches?
Yes, I've just uploaded the full archive in the form of folders here: Black Marsh Resources: Latest bsa . This is NOT the official bsa archive. However, Sandor has offered to convert this to bsa format and host it through ST's server. Once he's downloaded the files I've uploaded then you'll be able to download the bsa archive. After that, you should be able to delete the bm files in your folders, if you wish.

There will probably be occasional patch updates but most of the files are there now as we have the full collections of armours, weapons and creatures together with plenty of architecture, flora and clutters.
That's good, I have problems with humyo and all those patches make me dizzy
To all Blackmarsh modders,

I need to stop modding for Blackmarsh starting now, and I don't know when I'll be back.

The reasons are personal, so I won't go into details. It does not involve modder burnout.

I apologize to Shadowgame and Rickious, to whom I said I'd collision the models for Murkwood and the Hist Temple. Hopefully, I'll be back by the time those models are ready. But I can't promise anything right now.

I am truly sorry, everyone. I will try to keep visiting these forums, though, when I can.

Koniption
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40