Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Post here when you go away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
To the dearest members of BC;
I hear by resign from modding, even though I hardly did anything, I just want to say goodbye, things have been hectic with school work coming back on after the whole Grandma fiasco and we are now moving to Passedina California. My short lived time here has been quite fun and enjoyable for you are very very nice people and respect everyone's decisions. I like that. I hope you get the most downloads any mod has ever gotten in the history of mods for you all deserve it. I wish you the best, ibsen, Deeza, Konipton, Sandor and other members who have helped me in ways I will never forget. (Modding ways of course)
To all of BC;
Dr. Death Defying.
Live long and prosper.
P.S ibsem, when i told nero you completed his claim, he was very happy and from him, i say thank you.
Quote:Originally posted by Dr.DeathDefing
To the dearest members of BC;
I hear by resign from modding, even though I hardly did anything, I just want to say goodbye, things have been hectic with school work coming back on after the whole Grandma fiasco and we are now moving to Passedina California. My short lived time here has been quite fun and enjoyable for you are very very nice people and respect everyone's decisions. I like that. I hope you get the most downloads any mod has ever gotten in the history of mods for you all deserve it. I wish you the best, ibsen, Deeza, Konipton, Sandor and other members who have helped me in ways I will never forget. (Modding ways of course)
To all of BC;
Dr. Death Defying.
Live long and prosper.
P.S ibsem, when I told nero you completed his claim, he was very happy and from him, I say thank you.

Good luck in your future ventures (and the homework, and the move to California). And hey, at least you gave notice that you are quitting modding. We like that.

It feels bad to be left hanging in the loop for months on end, but thankfully, you gave us closure.

Again, fare well;
Koniption
Farewell, and good luck to you! I hope I'll see you recommending our beta release on the TES Nexus... Big Grin
Aye, ditto.

And yes, clear communication is very much appreciated. :yes:
Just letting you know we got to Pasadena fine and are settling in, this on my phone so must be short but i will try and recommend the mod on the Nexus so good luck guys. Nero and XM might say hi and goodbye soon so look out.
Cheers;
Over and Out
Good good.
Right, I'm moving to London tomorrow and I won't have my belongings until June 6th at the earliest. I will be checking the forums periodically and you can get in touch with me via PM.
Okay, Xae. Thanks for letting us know.
I hope the move goes smoothly. Take care, Xae.

Koniption
Finally, my PC appears to be back up-and-running. That took a hell of a long time but it's now half-term and I should have a little time spare to get going again (at last!).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40