Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Post here when you go away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Good Luck on you operation IG
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
You're damn right it's about time! X( It looks my complaints finally got some sort of result... :yes:
hahahaha, I know how that goes.
Had to get some knee surgery after 2 years of telling them my knee was screwed up. Damn doctors. X(

Anyways, hope the operation goes well, and you get back soon. Don't worry about anything, I'll take care of it. :goodjob:
Amazingly, I'm back already! =) The operation went well and I came straight back home....very tired, sore and drained though. I'm going to be taking things easy for a while.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Amazingly, I'm back already! =) The operation went well and I came straight back home....very tired, sore and drained though. I'm going to be taking things easy for a while.

Dang, that was quick! Rest easy, welcome back, and take your time. Btw, I sent you some meshes you mentioned you wanted. :yes:

Koniption
Glad to see you back and in good form IG :goodjob:
okay, after fighting with Family about ownership of almost all my things (Some of my family is moving out - .-) Im back, I havent had time to work on anyhting between that and work. except some scribbles I call concept art, but I have the next two days off to work on everything.

Also, Does anyone know nifskope well? cause its kicking my ass =(
Quote:Originally posted by Favill
Also, Does anyone know nifskope well? cause its kicking my ass =(
If a program can kick your ass, have a drink on my account...
Oh yeah, Google is your friend. ( I suggest you use the second link or ask/look for it on the FAQ board subforum in the ST discussion...)
A big welcome back, Favill! =)

I'm trying to find time to get some more claims updated but we currently need to work on a variety of landscapes, interiors and dungeons. The settlements are rapidly getting close to completion though.

It depends what you want to do with NifSkope. ShiverTail is right by saying that Google is your friend =) but I never have to do anything spectacularly complex with it so I can manage it just fine. As far as I get to use it, it's actually dead easy. If you'd like though, I can walk you through it. Try using this facility and posting up your details: Using Skype .

What timezone are you in, btw? I'm UK-based and this may affect availability times if you're in the US. However, if you are in the US then Koniption may be better placed to help you as she's a master (mistress?) of objects. She's a bit busy but may have the time to spare, especially if it's basic NifSkope stuff.

Btw, if you're using NifSkope in order to create textures then you'll probably need something Photoshop. PM me or post in the forums what you've got in mind, anyway but please use the claims where possible.
I posted in the general forums but thought I'd say it again here when I had more time to make sure everyone knew.

My laptop stopped working a few days ago. I suspect it's the screen that's broken, since I can still hear it starting up, but it may be quite a while before I can help out again. It's lucky I already uploaded those files to here just the day before!
Phew! That's a relief....harsh about the laptop though. I'm sure that if you feel the need then you can contribute with your ideas but I imagine you'll be in the market for a decent PC or laptop then....we eagerly await your return, buddy! =)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40