Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Post here when you go away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Hi folks!

I just got back. I'm a bit knackered and had to resort to liquid refreshment on making it home to so apologies if I don't get through everything that's been happening in my absence or if my messages don't make much sense :eek: . I'll just say that I had a fantastic trip, even better than my Morocco trip. This is probably due to the people who were just amazing. For example, bartering whilst not under extreme hard-sell pressure is so much more fun! The guides and the people who joined me were also fantastic...

The only problem has been an epic saga with my camera. I had intended to take texture shots of the numerous wonderful flora I came across but the camera I got from work turned out to have a very old and out-of-date (and very small) graphics card. Combined with various other camera-related issues, this meant that my own focus in terms of photography was lacking (an absolute bastard, I know!). However, loads of others took shots and they said they'd be uploading them so something useful for the project should come out of it. In the meantime, I've been doing stuff like elephant-riding, canoeing, bathing in hot-springs of buffalo poo (no, really), rice-paddy-picking, white-water-rafting, climbing, snorkelling and generally getting pretty wasted and having a great time! Big Grin

There's other things there that many fools may not consider to be enjoyable but at least now I can say that I've been eaten alive by mosquitoes and leeches, eaten scorpions and grasshoppers (cooked, however), drunk tribesmen under the table and played volleyball with elephant poo (sort of).

Anyway, enough of this. Time to go browsing....

@ ZombieUK - The Argonian maid mod should be perfect. I'll get back to you. Please remind me once I've caught up but she should be perfect for our Gideon brothel.
Great to see you back Ibsen. Wow, that sounds like quite some holiday...
!!!!!! :bananarock:

Ibsen! You're back! Yay!

Wow..buffalo poo? Does it make a good mud facial mask?? :eek:

I'm happy you had a blast. I know you needed it.

Some things have happened since you've been gone:

Sandor made me the moderator for the Silgrad Tower Visual Development board. I'm not enrolled there to do modeling and other time intensive stuff. I'm only there to help answer people's questions about certain modeling and Nifskope related stuff. Therefore, I'll still be on hand to do modeling for Blackmarsh as my priority

I'll PM you some other news and info, later, btw.

Oh, I got moderator status on Blackmarsh forums, too. Sandor took care of it. I guess it was inevitable and about time.

Koniption
That's great news, KP. It should help us all. =)
It's good to have you back, IG. The trip sounds great.
Welcome back! Smile
Welcome back IG! Smile
Well, I just got back and now I'm off again. I have a hiking holiday booked in Wales with some friends which should keep me away from Friday to Sunday. But then I'm starting off the new year with some training in Leeds until Wednesday. This means I'm going to be away from home for about six days. I'll try to log in if I get the chance but I'm not going to be available for modding.

I'll try to finish off Go-Ja Morgoa before I go. Anyway, at least I should be able to do a little moderating...from Monday or so onwards.
Alright, have fun in Wales. Hopefully there will be a fair bit more of Gideon done when you get back.
Oooh, that would be good. Btw, regarding Gideon Castle, I'm quite fond of this mod: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28044 . Do you think there's a call for its use? I had intended this castle to be quite plush, you see. We should use the upper class beds here....plus there's the adjoining 'Castle Giovesse' dungeon to consider.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40