Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Post here when you go away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
I'm heading up to San Francisco for a few days, and will be away from my computer for about a week.
Noted. :check: Thanks for the heads-up.
I know I said I'd be back on Oct.8th, now the internet won't work on my PC. I'm typing from another person's PC, and won't always have access to it.

My bro said he'd try to help me fix things on the weekend. He's too busy during the weekdays to help. I can't download or upload large files on this PC neither, cause it also suffers random internet disconnections.

So I might not be on the forums much until it's fixed.

Koniption
Okay. Got that. Modding can go ahead in the meantime.
I'm baaaack!

I got my internet working again just now on my PC, and it seems to be acting pretty stable.

Although I've been modding on my break off anyway, it's officially back to modding for me.

Koniption
Yay! =) Hey KP, I just wondered: are you a no-avatar kind of person? I just figured your profile could use a bit of polishing...
Yeah it might confuse new members due to the fact that they see you as a "It" well intill someone tells them the person is a he/she,
Your laugh at this but i thought koniption was a guy for awhile Big Grin
Well intill Ibsen said you being a she (Now when did he say that i ponder...).
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Yay! =) Hey KP, I just wondered: are you a no-avatar kind of person? I just figured your profile could use a bit of polishing...

Ok, I finally chose an avatar. It's been "implemented".

I really wanted an animated avatar, but they were over the 25 kb limit....

Don't know why I hardly use avatars..just too lazy in that department, I guess.

Koniption

PS - my avatar of the mice is in remembrance of my gerbil "Horatio"...may he rest in peace...may our pet cat who ate him a long time ago, be content now...
Quote:Originally posted by Koniption
PS - my avatar of the mice is in remembrance of my gerbil "Horatio"...may he rest in peace...may our pet cat who ate him a long time ago, be content now...

:lmao: It's cute...
I haven't really gone anywhere but I'm nursing some bad stomach pains. I haven't been able to do any work at all for about a week and I won't be able to until I recover.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40