Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Post here when you go away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Just a point to say that I've been busy binging on Whiskey and mince pies and I haven't finished yet! Big Grin

Nevertheless, normal service will resume shortly.
Eat and drink well, IG!

For myself, I won't be doing any modding from Jan. 1st until Jan. 15. - two weeks.

IG, I sent you a PM.

Koniption
Whiskey and mince, oh really healthy
Quote:Originally posted by Nero
Whiskey and mince, oh really healthy

Yep, bugger it. The festive period is a time for excess! Anyway, it looks like I recovered quite quickly and I'm off for a march round the hills to shake off the excess fat... =)
Hi, everyone! I have returned! Unfinished interiors beware...
Woah! It's the interiors exterminator! Run bugs run! Big Grin
I've had a bit of bad luck and PC died, bound to happen, was 5 years old. Anyway I won't be modding until I get a new PC as my laptop aint really good for that.

I'll still be around though.
hey,
come down with a massive heat stroke lately, headaches vommitting dizziness so i wont be modding for a bit cause my mind just aint with it, tried to but it just ended badly with ntwo cpieces of food and clutter so i will tell you all when i am better.

really sorry, nearly done my claim so shouldnt put me behind my schedule
@ InsanitySorrow - Bummer! That really stinks...thanks for telling us.

@ Nero - I hope you get better soon. It all sounds very uncomfortable! Again, thanks for alerting us. We appreciate being kept in the loop.

Take care both of you,
Koniption
It looks like it's a triple whammy for us all as I've just got my new PC but it will take me ages to get everything installed and up and running. Plus I got hit by a sucker-punch from my old PC which I may tell you in detail about later....I'm too busy fuming about it now though. Basically, I set up the new PC and booted up the old PC to transfer the files.

My old PC clearly thought it was funny to stop my monitor working for a whole evening's worth of frustration followed by a whole day's worth of frustration of, having got the monitor to work, refusing to log me on properly and just freezing as soon as I got to the desktop! I've tried everything except a slave drive....needless to say that I have promised myself that as soon as I get the files saved from the old PC, I will get myself a nice, big metal bar and hammer the living shit out of this crappy old motherfucker! Now I know for certain that it's doing it on purpose because one more day's worth of functionality and I would be free of it and it's time would be up.... X(

Anyway, I may be absent for a while as this, combined with my new workload from RL, is really cramping my style and screwing up any spare time I have available. So sorry if I'm slow to react to mod posts and PMs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40