Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Post here when you go away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Hi sandor,

I've been busy as a dog in RL work myself lately. So you'll be off on Monday then? I'll try to get those corrections sorted out for the archive soon. That's my top priority.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Hi sandor,

I've been busy as a dog in RL work myself lately. So you'll be off on Monday then?
Yes.

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
I'll try to get those corrections sorted out for the archive soon. That's my top priority.
Great!

If there are problems/questions please send a PM.
Hey all,

I will be less active for about 12 days, starting now. But not totally inactive.

I have to help clean the house for a relative who is coming to visit, and they'll be here for a week. Means I have to get a whole room ready over next few days, then allow time to visit with them and hang out.

Koniption
Thanks for the heads-up, KP. I myself am going to be busy watching England's next miserable performance in the World Cup tomorrow. The weather is getting pretty hot in the UK now and it's unappealing sitting at the PC for long. Plus I could do with a little break for modding. I'll be back in a couple of days...
Can you just give me a verdict on my trees before you go... pleeese?

Oh, and luck with the relly, KP!
Yeah, sure np. I'm just signalling my intent to leave off from modding for a short while. I'll still be around the forums. Besides which, I couldn't resist checking out those trees...region development is something I really enjoy.
OK - just twitchy because you haven't commented on the screenies, but I know you're busy. If they're OK then I'll get them packaged up and sent to you - then you can play with them for real.
I didn't realise you'd posted new screenies. This is the only thing I don't like about these forums. Sometimes new posts don't get flagged up. I don't know why but some of them don't seem to get highlighted. I'll check now.
Hi all, I think most of you already know, but I'm going on holiday to Greece for 2 weeks. I've uploaded everything I was working on. See you all soon!
Oooh! Enjoy, Deeza! =)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40