Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Post here when you go away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Quote:Originally posted by Xaeaix
I haven't really gone anywhere but I'm nursing some bad stomach pains. I haven't been able to do any work at all for about a week and I won't be able to until I recover.

That's fine. Get well soon, Xaeaix!

Koniption
Ditto. :yes:

Love the new sig, btw KP. Big Grin
I'm going to continue being busy as hell at work until around about the weekend. I'll try to pop in as usual but I'm not going to be all over the boards, moderating like some crazy spam monster. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
I'm going to continue being busy as hell at work until around about the weekend. I'll try to pop in as usual but I'm not going to be all over the boards, moderating like some crazy spam monster. Smile

Ok, noted.

I like my new sig too :lmao:

Koniption
hiya, thought i'd just pop by to let you know I'm still alive and busy Sad

I noticed in one of the threads you were holding off paatru development 'cause I'd said I'd do it, basically, whoever has the time is welcome to it, I don't have time for complex, out of my comfort zone modelling atm.

I am looking to get back soonish and start working through interiors again, I will also take another look at soulrest and see where I got to and what needs doing next, plus do a new tower.

Hope to make a triumphant return soonish :p

x

edd
Wonderful to hear, LR! Yes, Soulrest is the priority. I've just submitted landscaping claims for the Parchlands so the exterior of the city needs an update. A drawbridge would be ultra cool but a bridge would be fine. And any updates on the city itself would really be useful. :yes:

As for the Paatru, no probs. As I said to Lore_Naga, the Paatru are an open subject. We either go with the TMNT option or just retex the Grummites. Personally, I've always been in favour of the latter....and it's not even very time-consuming.
I have lots to do to prepare for the Thanksgiving holiday this week, and I'll also be helping with the big dinner.

So until this coming Saturday or Sunday, I won't be doing much modding, if any.

Koniption
Okeydoke, KP. Thanks for the heads-up! :check:
I know this is pretty soon after my last "break period", but I will be taking a 5 day break period starting tomorrow. One of my parent's birthdays is around the corner, so I'm gonna clean, clean, (and mildly pamper them), clean some more to make em happy.

Expect another modding leave of absence towards when Christmas rolls around.

(But knowing me, I'll probably nibble at modding still here and there when I can.)

Koniption
Thanks for letting us know, KP!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40