Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Post here when you go away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Have a good one KP
to shame i cannot patch oblivion due to 64bit pc and shivering isles is nowhere to be found so i am going to buy OB GOTY soon and get started a new.
i will still be on the forums to see if you guys are okay with the crap going on in the world and that this is still alive and going
cheers
Quote:Originally posted by Dr.DeathDefing
I will still be on the forums to see if you guys are okay with the crap going on in the world and that this is still alive and going
cheers
=) We're a little ray of sunshine in a vast stinking privy....
glad to hear
I was invited to the funeral for XM and NR's granny and it was the moist depresing thing i sat through in my life. XM hardly moved and Nero said alot of very beautiful things. I wil well up if i say them but yes, it wil be awhile before we return as modding is the last thing on our mind. Lots of paperwork apparently and her house and and all that. And she was like a third mum to me nearly for so many years before we all moved to Victoria and she stayed in sydney.
Hope al is well and the world hasnt blown up whilst all this has happened!
We'll be here, DD. Take care, all of you.
Hi guys,

I'm posting notice that I'll be taking a week off from modding starting Sunday, 3-20-2011.

Too much going on at home, right now...

I'm currently ill. Also we had our dishwasher removed because it broke (so we take turns hand washing the dishes), and are going to have our kitchen floor removed & replaced (because the dishwasher and whatever other source of moisture, flooded the subfloor under the linoleum).

RE: Paatru -

I've only managed to get to also get the arm textured, and all connected textured body parts are seamless to the naked eye, texture-wise. I got the eyeball textured too. So tbh, progress is slow right now.

Koniption
Quote:Originally posted by Koniption
So tbh, progress is slow right now.

I think it is for most people right now. I'm working ridiculous hours at the moment when I thought it was easing off. I guess the good news is that, the closer we get to Easter, the more free my time will be. However, it means that the idea of a beta release for Easter is quite laughable because no chance it will happen. I can barely devote about half-an-hour's worth of modding per day or three.

Anyway, we'll pick up.
I've just figured out I can finally do a bit more modding now as the light at the end of the tunnel beckons. I will need to try to recall some members for what I hope will be a busy period of time for BM as we approach Easter...
I'll be in England for a week or so starting tomorrow though I should be able to check in once in a while. The Gideon sign textures are uploaded in PNG format (lossless) so they can be made into DDS's by anyone if need be when I'm not around. If revisions need to be made I'll get around to that once I'm back.

Cheers for a while, then.
Thanks Xae! I can convert to proper textures, np.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40