Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: the new armor/weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
you should check out the concept art thread, i did my interp of vivec with his bonemold on, but yeah, are all the types of bonemould returning? you mentioned Gah-Julan...

oh and can someone point me in the right direction for info/lore on this:

Dres Wasp Armor
-Made for the generals of the Dres Hornet Corps. This armor is made from young wasps that died in battle. Their tough carapace is made into armor, and its manufacture identical to chitin.
Helms- Wasp mask
Shields- Wasp Tower Shield

i tried searching the imperial library...
Wasp armor..... doesn't it sound kind of funny? Smile
There he stood, a clad in mighty stainless Wasp armor. Big Grin
like chitin... except taken from the gaint southern hornets... some fo the Dres are said to ride these hornets....
yes, but i've never heard mention of giant southern hornets before ?(
Me neither.
Quote:Originally posted by batman
yes, but i've never heard mention of giant southern hornets before ?(

Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
Me neither.

so... uh kukluza, is that your lore or bethesdas (don't care...just curious)
...and i want more info on it,

so what were we thinking fo the indorial armor? is it going to taken 100% fromt the morrowind concpet drawing, or are we goign to make it a bit different, possibly closer to the ordinator armor?
Dres wasp... okay... I guess it's Tamriel Rebuilt's invention? or is it? I've heard lore dudes at the ESForums mention it before....
[Image: Dres%20sky%20render.jpg]

as for Indoril armor... it's going to look like Ordinator armor since Ordinator are was derived from Indoril armor. However, I think the true Indoril armor woul dlook less soldier and more clansmen if you know what I mean...
less of a Temple guard look... such as more padded cloth, jewlry, fiercer looking war-mask... wilder mohawk...
so not 100% from the concept but partially...

and Ordinator armor will be Ordinator armor...
so house indorail armor will be TES3's ordinator armor, but will we get variation at all? and how will we tell the difference between an ordiantor and a house indorial member?
there IS a difference...
I said they look similar but not the same...
that's it... I'm gonna go draw...
and maybe I can get a good concept of what I mean
and show it to all of you

after I do some homework... ;(
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27