Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: the new armor/weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
i think kukluza's right, they'd have traditional morrowind light armor, but in varieties and quite mixed and matched, maybe with a few uniques here or there...
Would be kindof silly with uniforms for criminal gangs. I mean, they don't want people to know they're criminals, right? Apart from making police work easier, I bet that would make them easy targets for the Thieves Guild, who I doubt likes competition.
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
they don't really have like a uniform.... leathery armor is usually the most armor they'd wear... most of them... most of them will just wear clothing...

somewhat like what I said... but of course those people working through mercenary guilds and such like the Fighter's Guild... or just adventurers... they can wear armor with no penalty... since no one would expect them not to... only the permantent citizens would want to be more careful... passing by trouble makers are less prone to disguise... since they leave soon anyhow...
Maybe they should have some insignia that only the instructed in will be able to tell?
wat about ligt dwemer armor? ?(
that, is a good idea....
hmm... although the Dwemer are known for their heavy armors and their centurions' armors....the Dwemer statues all show them in robes with large pikes and halberds....
you know what? maybe the spearmen did not wear heavy armors... maybe since it took a long time and skill to craft it, spearmen (who were usually behind & backing-up the axe/hammer/swords-mer) had light armor under thick comfortable robes....

hmm... I was just about to sit down and draw.... maybe I'll draw what I think Dwemer light armor should look like...
This should be very interesting.
Ehm....did someone mentioned The Blade of The Ice Monarch?it's my favourite weapon afterall. Smile
I guess I never mentioned that the Ice Blade of the Monarch will have significance in the TES4: Vvardenfell mainquest

it really will.... notice all this stuff I am leaking about Cult fo the Atronach, atronach intelligence, unstable heirarchy in Oblivion, feuding between Daedric folks, more intense Daedra worshipping, etc.etc.
Wat about light daedric armor?It would be a reskin of glass only black and red.It would be made of glass still,but it would have daedra's soul infused in it just like how regular daedric weapon and armor are made.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27