Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: the new armor/weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Member of the smaller assassination guild or real freelance assassin.
remember the gang in the Vacant Manor in Mournhold? if they weren't using you as an assassin... what were they using you as?
the Black Dart gang in the sewers of Old Mournhold... they were a sort of assassin-gang....

...I guess Ash Zombies that always attacked you after you slept were assassination atempts... but not proffesionals....
like i said, lots of people in tanriel will kill for gold :brew:

there just levels of organization, thats all
Well, if they are professionals noone knows if they exist right? I mean the perfect crime does not exist if you know what I mean Wink
well...the perfect crime exists...the perfect part just means the crimal pulled it off so perfectly no one knows it was him. So the crime may be known but the criminal won't.
Well not really. A crime that exist is not a perfect crime, But that's my oppinion.

*Edit. BTW, May I suggest you create a new thread for this, just to keep this thread clean.
How would you do it then; Farhrenheit style? The assassin doesn't remember the act and performs suicide?
yeah if you guys want to make a separate "assassins of Vvardenfell" thread... or maybe "gangs" or maybe whatever... try staying more on-topic or making a new one :goodjob:
OK.
If there were, and if there will be, smaller gangs (you don't have to neccesarily have to be able to join them) what armor and clothing would/will they wear?
netch... chitin... leather... studded leather... fur.... clothing.... nothing.... your skin after they killed you.... or not...

just some random thoughts... they don't really have like a uniform.... leathery armor is usually the most armor they'd wear... most of them... most of them will just wear clothing...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27