Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: the new armor/weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
ya true, they would be atotally different type of class. Soldiers are in there as a life and profession, where as gaurds its a job. but some like Indoril would be in the 45-60 lvl or higher with rank because they are fiered and are a very skilled and prestigous organization.
It also depends on where guards are stationed. Are they in a city or in wasteland should play a huge role on their skill.
exactly what i was thinking! maybe guards out in the boonies are of lower level than, say the guards in the imperial city or vivec
you all have very good points... :yes:
Cheers man! Big Grin
KuKulzA, do you plan on having a full suit of Morag Tong armor in this mod?Thanks in advance.
morag tong armor... an opposite to the dark brotherhood armor...hmm...maybe...
I wonder what would it look like...
I think a slight retexture of netch would do it... that is their common traditional armor... very ashlander looking... except for the helm... which is like a full mask... spider eyes....

maybe more spider/web-like designs... probably just another skin... but if we have a lot of time and stuff after our priorities are met, sure, let's make a Morag Tong armor.... though it is basically netch, so the only real purpose would be decorative...
it should be billowing robes that r fully andimated.
like japenese sameri with the robes always blowing in the wind making him look like a shodow
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27