Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: the new armor/weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
I think only upper clansmen, nobles, or generals should have capes... normal warriors in bonemold don't want to have capes when in battle, they get in the way....
only those trained to fight "in-style" or who can afford to sit back and take off the cape to join battle later should wear capes....

I don't think ordinary warriors should have capes...

I think they should, In fact I think that all house guards and warriors should have capes as it is a indication of rank and it's a indication of which house they belong to. But as you said, running aroud with capes in a battle may not be the brightest idea but they can put the capes away before a battle.

Concerning the Imperial Legion, I suggest that they stay the way like Bethesda wanted them to be. So we use the armors and stuff that Bethesda already supplies us with. All we really have to do is to retexture their tabards and give them a unique look depending on which fort they belong to.
Is that Hero from Lunar 2:Eternal Blue or some other?

Wasp should probably be somewhere betwen chittin and bonemold if you ask me.

Glass armor that we'll be using should look different in style because it's made in Morrowind and not in Cyrodill.

Perhaps we should use Roman style of capes and other insignia (higher ranks wear them, etc).
Who are you asking is Hero?

And I agree with the placement of Wasp on the armor leveling scheme.

Glass armor, I would think would just need a little re-skinning, the same for the Imperial armor.
I'm trying to figure what Hero is he talking about. Main character of Lunar 2 is called Hero and he wields a sword (???) as a weapon. It could ofcourse be that i have no idea what he meant. Big Grin
Oh, I see what you mean. But he was talking about "Hero," the movie with Jet Li. In that, there are some fight scenes one on one with one of the guys using a spear. They are actually really good, and fun to watch! :goodjob:
[Feels so ashamed and would dissapear from the face of the Earth]
Sorry, got it all wrong. Big Grin

The movie is presumingly Japanese? With all Air-walks and that kind of things?
I think it's the same director from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (who I think did House of Flying Daggers as well).

So yeah, lots of flying people.
I like combat scenes, but I realy dislike that roof-jumping.
It can get out of hand sometimes.
I wish if they would at least once explain how do they do that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27