Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: the new armor/weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
geez, mybad, don't get your shorts in a rumple :lmao:
Quote:Originally posted by batman
geez, mybad, don't get your shorts in a rumple :lmao:
uncomfortable
yes, quite :pop:
hey, ya'know, i don't think that the telvanni should wear bonemould, i think that thier default should be sadrith armor, well, what do you guys think?

i also don't think we need kwama armor at all, or two types of orcish...
Quote:Originally posted by batman
hey, ya'know, i don't think that the telvanni should wear bonemould, i think that thier default should be sadrith armor, well, what do you guys think?

i also don't think we need kwama armor at all, or two types of orcish...

All Dunmer guards wear bonemold (without exception), and they have different style of helmets depending on which House they belong to. Whether you guys want to stray from that is up to you Smile
okay, nevamind, what we have going works just fine then, we are currently doing different types of bonemould for each house, i just thought it might be interesting, oh well. Smile
So each Great House's guard will have a different style helm than each of the others. Then each of the top 3 or so members in those Houses will have a helm that is still in the same design as their House, but with a small personal design change of their own. That way we would only need to make 10-15 different helms with only slight variations to the ones of the same House, and all the body armor will be mostly the same.
thats not what i was thinking, i was thinking that each house would have an entire unique set of bonemould armor, but if it comes down to it we coud make it only the helm...

then once we have that down, then we start to worry about the variations...
Is it just me or does that hornet rider looks just amazing?
yeah, he does look pretty sick, although in my opinion, i don't think that the hoenets should be simply larger versions of regular hornets, i wish they were a bit more fanciful...

and do you think that sky renders, as well as guar riders would wear the hide of their mount?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27