Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: the new armor/weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
well, remember... commoners would probably get chitin, netch, or a similar variation... actually normally commoners don't get armor... unless they sign up to be militia... and in that case they get those light and crappier armors Big Grin
Bonemold is for nobles and warriors... people who normally fight... or are supposed to and train to... it is stronger than your normal chitin/leather combo armor...

glass and ebony are of course... like the general's armor... very few people have it...
But WHY? If in Morrowind, you as an outlander, are capable of getting all the goodies, how come that they are not?
who says they can't? that was TES3, maybe in TES4 people will be more dynamic
From what i saw on the screenshots, it's not likely.
And plus, Radiant AI says them NOT to replace any worn armor.
Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
It relies heavily on clothes. What class will it be, heavy or light?
P.S.
It would be great if Oblivion could simulate real clothing movements. =)
It has been said by the devs that Oblivion will not have clothing movement, but it will be able to be implemented through the Havok engine. Just another thing for us modders to work on.
*sigh* Sad
o well, I guess most of the beginning will be land and getting stuff to work right :yes:
Yeah, and looks like this mod will nedd to borrow some other stuff (unless there is a skilled programmer among us).
definitely... I also think that we could use some new and interesting weapons...
I hope we will implemet crossbows and other missing weapons? I don't use crossbows myself, but they should be there.
crossbows were said to be invented by teh Dwemer and replicas and simplified versions widely used by the Imperial legion's specialized corps... or something similar...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27