Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: the new armor/weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Will do. Smile
should we implement the old Dark Brotherhood armor or discard it for the new?
what do you gugys think?

I mean, in each region, armor will be different to suit the needs... for example the Legion's armor is different depending on the region... in Cyrodiil it depends on the city and its style, in Argonia it is either chainmail or scale... in Morrowind it is the heavy steel style, cause Dunmer usually don't have heavy armor... etc.etc.

I'd like some opinions... I mean the old Dark brotherhood armor looked (stereotypically) ninja.... sort of... kinda high tech... kinda like a bullet proof vest...
Although it did make them seem cool, I have to agree with you. Perhaps it should be aimed towards Medieval style like the entire Oblvion? And Datk Brotherhood isn't from Morrowind, so...
Make it easyer on yourselves, go with the new

It is one less armor to create :yes:
Quote:Originally posted by Yacoby
Make it easyer on yourselves, go with the new

It is one less armor to create :yes:
:yes:
but remember... the whole TES4 morrowind modding community needs those unique armors... so bonemold and chitin and stuff will be worked on not only be us...

but yeah... no old DBhood armor unless we have the time... to create superficial stuff
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
but remember... the whole TES4 morrowind modding community needs those unique armors... so bonemold and chitin and stuff will be worked on not only be us...

but yeah... no old DBhood armor unless we have the time... to create superficial stuff
You would just need to to just model the helm for darkbrotherhood .And this time around,I think Regular Indoril should be light armor.
yeah it defintely doesn't belong in heavy, and there is no medium
well....
I would'nt call bonemold light... and its not heavy either...
DAMNIT! why did Bethesda take it out! and spears! and mounted combat! and hot chicks! ( :rofl: )
well, lets have a debate... in traditional Dunmer society... Bonemold functioned as the general heavy armor... it wasn't all that heavy, but considering they usually had light armor in material and design... bonemold would be considered heavy....
now yes there's ebony and glass... and although the material of glass and the intricate making of it make it a light armor.... its really a heavy light armor... or a super light heavy armor...
bonemold would be a light heavy armor... or a pretty heavy light armor
and House Indoril clansmen have metal to reinforce their bonemold... guess what! that makes it heavier than regular bonemold...

so that's my reason for bonemold and Indoril and Ordinator being in heavy.... what's the reason for it bring light?
I'm not trying to argue, just want to prove my point and want to hear yours too :yes:
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
well....
I would'nt call bonemold light... and its not heavy either...
DAMNIT! why did Bethesda take it out! and spears! and mounted combat! and hot chicks! ( :rofl: )
well, lets have a debate... in traditional Dunmer society... Bonemold functioned as the general heavy armor... it wasn't all that heavy, but considering they usually had light armor in material and design... bonemold would be considered heavy....
now yes there's ebony and glass... and although the material of glass and the intricate making of it make it a light armor.... its really a heavy light armor... or a super light heavy armor...
bonemold would be a light heavy armor... or a pretty heavy light armor
and House Indoril clansmen have metal to reinforce their bonemold... guess what! that makes it heavier than regular bonemold...

so that's my reason for bonemold and Indoril and Ordinator being in heavy.... what's the reason for it bring light?
I'm not trying to argue, just want to prove my point and want to hear yours too :yes:
:yes: :goodjob:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27