Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: the new armor/weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Spelling mistake, I meant customization.
I think every Ashalander holds his armor dear and he himself makes it. So in the process he adds certain decorations and such.
Thats also true. But whe have to think about this. The more and more unique we want to make things, the more work we have to do in the end
We can make it simplier by making a difference in just tribes apperance.
Theres the ticket
Good that we agree on this one. Smile
Sorry for being disagreeable, but most people go off on tangents that in the end, make more work and less payoff.
No problem, I know excatly what you mean. Big Grin
Anyway, what kind of designs will be representive of what groups? I thing moon and star for that one is obvious...
I've got an idea how about a white version of Dark Brotherhood Armor?They would use it in the white parts of skyrim.I know this mod is VVanderfell only but I just thought it was a c00l idea.The snow we got today in PA inspired me to come up with this idea.

"The Nord Barbarian trudged foward to hunt a black bear with his Nordic Battle Axe.In the distance a Imperial Assassin was concealed with the snow covered trees readying his Stalhrim Shuriken for the kill, Little did the Nord Barbarian know,he was being hunted himself."
It would be a simple retexture job and makes sense to me. It would, however, fit much better with the mainland mods, where there will actually be snow in the north and mountains that are not active volcanoes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27