Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Deeza's Plan for the Abacean Isles release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
are we talking about the middle island houses??

because those two houses are intended for an crazy old man. and a old pirate in the other house..
Definitely the ashlander voice. No question about it! I hope we hear more from this guy!

I think drmccoy is talking about the main village on the largest island. From the sound of it, it looks like it was meant to belong to the shaman anyway.

@drmccoy:
I'll do some of the interiors. What were you thinking of? (ATM I don't know how many still needs doing)
Yes, I'm talking about the main village on the largest island. There are two houses, one is already linked to "NaenlornsHome". Naenlorn though doesn't exist and the name is blank. The interior looks like a shaman house. The house next to it was unused, so I used it for the chiefs home.

@Deeza: As soon as I know which houses I'll need and which I won't, I'll let you know what I need.
Alright, back from eating, the video file is still uploading. Its 80MB, but its good quality =)

The pictures is actually not helping. A little bit more south are 2 hutts, a little away from the others. They're unfortunatelly not included in the pic. Here, I'll make you some!

The shaman is done, she's REEAALLY old and REEEAALLY ugly!
dtmccoy@

the shaman is a "she"
I know, I obviously suck at typing :party:
oh,, haha, okay then..

she is a bosmer right?'

EDIT: just saw your picture.. i´d totally forgotten about those two houses. there are perfect for the shaman and chief..
I think so. I made her one.

Mainquest: Is the "Main coral" item already ingame? I only foudn a coral rock with some fishes and a shark to it northern of the largest island. Where can it be found? or do i have to include it? If yes, how should I go about it.

Second, I thought of a little twist to the main story. Instead of simply picking Sammanul and heading back to the others, he has to find sammanul first. He was investigating and got himself in some kind of trouble. You could use a funny background to it, but you don't have to. What do you think of it? Should I do it or not? If yes, where should he be? And why?

Edit: Was the linked one once intended for the shaman? It's got so much alchemy stuff in it? And skulls and stuff?
Cool, I like the idea of extending the mainquest a little. Perhaps he's in one of the other houses, having been invited in for a meal, only to find out that he's being served a cooked Bosmer (the player has to give him an excuse to leave)

As for the heart coral, it's not in-game yet. Can you create a new item that's carryable by the player but uses the same mesh and texture as the static items? (There's no need for it to have havoc physics because it will be a quest item that the player can't drop)

I think you can assume the house was intended for the shaman. It's definitely appropriate.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49