Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Deeza's Plan for the Abacean Isles release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Ill upload the new .esm as its a merge of all the content. The cave is fine they link perfect ingame the CS just has a problem with them. Its hard to mod with them though which is not ideal. Look at the screens you cant see any gaps.

How about this! Its exported and Cs (+havok) ready. Ill upload it with the rest of stuff. Its was a nice easy model to make.

EDIT: I think i will make the metal brighter.
Hey Windsurfer!
i am glad to see you still are around.

i have a rather special request, which i might think you can make,..
the thing is that i have noticed a problem with out palm tree models.. they can be picket up, and seen in the invertory. and then dropped agian..

would anyone be able to fix that issue,,
oh, and sorry for the lack of activity..
REALLY? Ive never noticed that? Could you take a screen? The are actually weirdly placed in the CS. I was experimenting with making the leaves sway (didn't work) by putting them under Grass (i was trying to emulate the grass sway on the leaves). One thing i noticed was that in Grass they created a reflection in the water (without any ini tweaks) which they didn't in object. i therefore left them there as i saw no reason why it made any difference. We can move them back by using find and replace.

EDIT: Do you mean my models or yours in another mod. Its been a while since ive been on here so dont know who is doing what?
i would never use something which some one made for the valenwood mod.. those models belong to you and tes4valenwood,,

sadly, i cannot make a screen.. my oblivion computer is infested..
- you try your self if you have oblivion installed,?

you should just stand close to the palm, and press "space", and the tree will apear in your inventory..

EDIT: i mean the palms made for the Abecean islands..
Quote:Originally posted by simonp92
Hey Windsurfer!
I am glad to see you still are around.

I have a rather special request, which I might think you can make,..
the thing is that I have noticed a problem with out palm tree models.. they can be picket up, and seen in the invertory. and then dropped agian..

would anyone be able to fix that issue,,
oh, and sorry for the lack of activity..

Its true,i had this problem when i've tried the mod.
wtf is this?
this is problem which most be solved before release..
windsurfer, i don't think it'd be a wise idea to upload the merged esm file, since the mainquest esp file I created is dependant on the old esm and the patch esm!

Nice model though!! That's exactly what I was looking for!
drmccoy@ do already have some ideas for the archery side quest??
Hah, i never noticed it should be an easy fix. Just not make them grass or change the collisions. Not a massive problem. The collision of the Speedtree tree was something i never managed to fix though.

Drmccoy - I doubt it will make much difference as the new one just has more exterior models and its a merge of all interiors. Its worth a try to see if it works wont make any difference as your part is a .esp. Saves doing work again? As i name everything with Ws in it there should be nothing which has issues?
are you up for making some models, windsurfer??
we still need to make the wrecking stone.
- i cant, because my computer is wasted.. as i said before..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49