Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Deeza's Plan for the Abacean Isles release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Grrr : I posted the death of the captain. Nobody complained. Now he's dead. He doesn't play big role in the rest of the quest anyway. If you do want him alive though, I'll make him unconcious. So he's not dead, and the crew people can find him.
Damn a second video!I'll going to watch it. Smile
Deeeeezaaaaa!!! Or any other volunteer!
I have an interior to mod for you. It's the marked house. I only need the interior though, no NPCs, no links to the outside world.

Call it: "VWdrNalionsHouse" Name: "Nalion's House"

Make it generic. Nothing too special. Nalion's a generic NPC, maybe a merchant. He likes to read and to hunt. He also has a wife. Other than that, Do it as you want. It's gonna be the house Sammanul will be invited to have a Bosmer steak.

Hope one of yo claims it while I keep killing the remaining bugs.
Fantastic video! Simon's right, the fanboys are going to go crazy when they see that! You've done it all just as I imagined it! (Plus I love the way your character just levitates away into the sunset at the end :lmao: )

Just one thing though - I think that the journal should update when the player reaches the river on the middle island, say something along the lines of:
"I have found a small river. Now fresh water is no longer a problem, but there's not enough food here to sustain us for long. I should keep looking."
Otherwise, some people will be like, "I found the water so what do I do now?"

@simonp92:

I suggest we make the LOD at the end, once we're sure that nothing else needs changing (otherwise we would need to overwrite it and it could be difficult.

My original plan was to have the Captain survive, but then again he didn't really do anything once he came back, so I guess there's no point.

Edit:
Sure, I'll claim that house. Can't promise I'll do it today because I'm pretty busy with some work that's in for tomorrow, but I'll see what I can do.

By the way I'm assuming that the former inn now needs to be converted into a house? Perhaps the player can still sleep there, except instead of money, the player has to go out and hunt some meat for the owner to pay with (either crabs or the big cats)
it dosent matter about the captian..

nice video i must say!

EDIT: just read your post deeza.. i think it would be a good idea to make the LOD last then..

also, we need to make the inn, into another house right??
I hated how the town crier ran towards me ... and passed me .. ran to the door .. I was like "wtf man?? you've never done that you, you're spoiling everything" . But then he decided to come back to me. The river thing has been done. Lots of times though you don't even get to it.

Edit: Basicly, this is as far as I can do the Mainquest. The main coral thing is solved, but without the Clearing Of Bones, Volus' Cave and the interior I need for Sammanul, I can't go on. If you tell me something about the clearing of bones and the location of it, I might claim it i guess.
Wow i saw the video...Fantastic!
You guys are awesome! Smile
Sure, I'll take the hut. I think I said so before (that was kind of a long, rambling post, so I'm not surprised you missed it)
Thank you. Can you tell me about that "Clearing of Bones", what it is, where it's supposed to be, etc? I'll do that then.
Deeza and drmccoy, you guys think we should contect deathless afrodite??
- you know, the auhtor of daggerfall memories?
he has an amesing voice. and I dont think he has any projects at this moment..

i also have a potential female voice actor,, i am waiting for her lines now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49