Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Deeza's Plan for the Abacean Isles release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Here is the icon guys,done. :goodjob:

http://files.filefront.com/WsCoralScroll...einfo.html

`Senten
wow, you works fast Senten.
well i am out for the night..

its 1.03 am here..
Lol here too,1:06 am now. Smile
so how far are you with the mian quest drmccoy??
I keep trying to upload the footage, that's why my internet is a little more slow than usual. Right now, I'm at the point of the mainquest, where the you have the heart. I did the whole quest at once without testplaying, and i got some waypoint issues im trying to solve, I found the pink blobb (spider cave entrance). The guards are still following me even though I've talked to the chief (which actually shouldn't be .. But I think I solved that one). The sharks did appear all at the same spawn point (which shouldn't have happened. Solved aswell. ) The Shaman is not casting the spell on me (no idea why.. I'll have to check that). Other than that, everything is working fine. I don't know how manny issues I have fixed now since I haven't testplayed it again. Anyhow, that's where I am Smile
that sounds damn nice!

remember that we still need some interiors, some caves and we need to add more corals and fish. since that waters is quite empty.
The coral and fish thing sounds like a great job for deeza. Eeeh? Eeeeeeh? Wink
Or at least you could give me a spider cave. A little bigger. Fill it with spiders and a spiderqueen. I might use it for a side quest.

Mainquest: Waypoints are solved, she's perfectly taking the route now and doesn't walk against boulders or buildings anymore. The guard thing has been solved aswell. The sharks appeared at different positions, but did not attack (Even though they've got the package and they evaluate them (??)). The shaman is still not very interested in casting any magical effect on me. I'll take a look at some similar packages, but .. For some reason, people that should be ambushing the played (e.g. running up to him, talking to him), only run up to him, they're not trying to talk to him (besides the guards) .. I wonder if that's an issue caused by me not playing the whole quest but teleporting to the isles and setting a view quest stages. I'll playtest the whole quest and check what I can find out.

Ok, for some reason, the Icon is not being displayed inside the editor. Haven't checked ingame yet, but are you sure it works? I don't know I don't really have experience in that kind of stuff. ?(
Wow, so much progress in one night!

Sure, I'll make the coral reefs and a couple of cave interiors. About how many do you think we could reasonably fit in (apart from the two caves in the main quest of course)? I'm thinking 3 max.

As for the fish, I assume I should make them spawn randomly around the islands? I take it that most don't attack the player, except for the sharks?

@simonp92:

Yeah, the Bosmer religion forbids them from eating or using anything that was once a plant from Valenwood. So they're only ever allowed to eat meat, including people. They're kind of the exact opposite of vegetarians. The odd thing is, there's a loophole that they can use wood and eat plants that were grown outside Valenwood.
yes, only the sharks should attack on sight..

the other fishes are normal tropical fish.

i think 3 caves would be max.
we need two for the main quest right?
and if we discide to do the crazy mans quest aswell, we will need a dungeon for the special bow.
We could try doing an underwater cave, with lots of coral inside...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49