Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Deeza's Plan for the Abacean Isles release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
we also need to add more corals to the waters..

and the fishs too...
No, I haven't. I asked you if I should but you didn't answer it. I can do it now while the file uploads ^^
I'm sorry, I must have missed that post. Happens all the time. Smile

Edit:
Do you know how to add the new music into the game (so that it would only play on the islands, and not in the rest of Cyrodiil?)
i have found a male voice actor from southern england.

his name is Skaera75b at liest on bethsoft forums.

he has agrees to do some line for us.
and also stated that he have a high quility microfone..

EDIT: he just told me that he maybe could get his girlfriend to do some lines aswell..

he should be with us soon.
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Do you know how to add the new music into the game (so that it would only play on the islands, and not in the rest of Cyrodiil?)

As far as I remember that has to be scripted, not 100% sure though :yes:
Skaera75b seems to be having some porblems with these boards..

he cant post..

Quote:One more thing. I'm a member of the Silgrad forums already, but I'm getting an access denied message when I try to post- and I am activated, so I'm not sure what the problem is there. Still, I do want to help out
Ok, about the vid. It's really crappy quality and my internet is being a bitch, so I guess I'll compile it into better quality and let my laptop do the rest later on tonight. Right now I'm sitting on the chief. I put him in an empty house on the large island. His name Is Arannir. I really suck at cluttering a completely round house though ^^

About the music: I don't know, but those are issues I'll take care of once I'm done with the quests and everything.

About the voice actor: That is truely great news!
do we have any dialog lines for a female at the moment??
I have include 3 female bosmer hunters. That's all that comes to my mind atm. I'm sure there'll be alot more once I'm done with the main quest.
well, i remember that was some inhabitants on the island,
i can remember one female altmer, but i dont know her lines.. (she is involed in a quest)

EDIT:
Teaser Island Quests!
in this topic is some new quest which where planned to be added to the islands,
they sounds quite fun.