Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Deeza's Plan for the Abacean Isles release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I now do. I shall take a look at different loading orders.

What load order should I do?

1. vw.esm
2. vwpatch.esm
3. ob.esm
4. my.esp

does not change anything?
another heads up..

maybe we should contact moracil. as he is a member of the core..
i remember seeing him often around Beths forums..

Deeza, ive jusr read the quests, they sound damn nice..

one question though. how do the survivers make a fire, when they cant cut down a tree?
I placed a crate and a barrel next to the landing site. Maybe they're using the wood from the crate?
yeah, great thinking..

i just remember that the valenwood esm should be moved as high as possieble.
Holy Crap !!

#1) Valenwood Islands Patch
#2) Valenwood Islands
#3) Oblivion
#4) My Esp

And the landscape is there !! OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFOMGOMFOGMOF :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

...sweet. Anyhow, this will make it lots easier Smile
Excellent! You've just made my day! I was afraid this was going to be a real problem. :banana:

At some point we are going to need to merge those two .esm files before we make a release, as well as make a .bsa archive of all the meshes and textures. But there are people here at Silgrad Tower who can do that for us.

In the meantime, can I have some screenshots (ATM my copy of Oblivion's having difficulties). I'd love to see how this version compares to the one in the old video.
I'm terribly sorry, I'm using Vista which doesn't let you take screenshots in Oblivion Sad
I can only offer pictures from the editor? Or maybe simon can help you out?
Really? I use vista as well and have no problems... I just hit ctrl+F12. Then again I am running it on a mac...

Don't worry about it. Please just show me some screens in the CS of your progress on the quests from time to time - I'd love to see how it all turns out. :goodjob:
Better than that. I'll give you some ingame video footage (which I'd be glad if you used it as advertising material Wink )
That was exactly my plan also. Cool It seems great minds think alike... Wink

Edit:

I assume you've scripted the ship at Anvil to disable once the player has departed?