Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Deeza's Plan for the Abacean Isles release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
nice with some more lore info!
Great,Morma is here!Welcome back m8! :bananarock:
Hehe, I'm not back back. Well I might do art when I feel like it. I never wanted to be a leader ever but got forced into the position. As many know in the end I had to drop it for the same reasons I didn't want to lead it. Mainly time Tongue

I still got my lore and might post a bit here and there. Got a huge new project starting for my university next Tuesday so still busy. It feels good to see some new interest in this project but I personally have finally moved on. I might get back with TES5... I will need a home for my Bosmer RP character... Tongue

Best of luck folks this old goat will leave again and let you continue your work Wink
Great you checked in though, Mormacil!
drmccoy@

maybe this will help you with the spider cave tile.
1. Due to the way I made it (mistake of mine) it seems like you have to put a stright between each part. This is not so bad as the straight aren't very long it just is a little bit of a hassel and removes some of the flexibilty.

2. The set tiles at 160 I forgot that the blender export scripts times by ten so I should have had a 51.2 size etc. This is no big problem it just confused me a first why I wouldn't tile (almost through my laptop across the room)

3. The peices require strongs light to illuminate them not sure if this is due to some matrial setting or the vertex paint of what. Ill compare the nif to the vannila ones.
Damn,allright mate!
Good luck with your life,then goodbye. Smile
I'll keep checking up with you Smile
I have placed the cave of bones here, just for your information. Yes, I read the part about the spider cave set, but even with the STG set to 16 and the joiner01 and joiner02 meshes, the items won't really tile. Plus they're still leaving little empty spots which can look quite nasty ingame if you're wearing a torchlight..
Goodbye for now, Mormacil! Thanks for all your hard work, and hope to see you again some day.

Right, let's summarise all this before I get myself confused:

1. The cave of Bones is in exactly the right place, far enough away from the village for the player to visit it in secret. :goodjob:

2. There appear to be two separate problems with the spider cave set. Now, I'm no expert in this area, but a couple of things I would suggest:
(a) Could you try blocking off the empty patches with rocks/plants etc? Not at good solution I know but it might be better than nothing.
(b) If tiling at 160 doesn't quite work, have you tried working through other numbers in the hope of getting a better fit?
The second problem seems to be that part of the texture is missing. I don't know how to fix that myself but I know someone who can. If you can tell me precisely which mesh and texture are affected I will let him know and see if he can help.

3. I'm aware that windsurfer said that he was working on the quest, but that was some time ago and I haven't heard from him since. The guy was very busy in real life when I heard from him last, so I think we should carry on anyway. If he turns up later to help that would be great of course.

Edit:
I see the problem with the spider cave tileset, but I can't think of a solution right now... I will have to go and ask.
Well, it doesn't really matter which caves we do with the spider cave tileset, as long as it's used in the release, it'll fulfill it's purpose. But this should probably be our main task right now. Get it fixed. Yes, i've tried it with several other numbers, no look at all =/

Edit: Video can now be found on youtube and is 2. in the list for the tags "Valenwood Mod Oblivion"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49